Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wreaths, Wreaths.....And More Wreaths

Don't you just love a gorgeous wreath?  I have to say I do!!  And I've already shown you what we called the "traditional" wreath that we made during our Thanksgiving Craft Fest HERE....

And I also told you that we made three more and I promised to share.....so.....today I want to share two more.....

Christmas is just around the corner, so if you guys want to make one of these.....now is the time.....and you can find the step by step how to directions HERE.....they really are easy!!

So without further adieu.....I present to you....what we call....the Candy Can Wreath......


Pretty cute....huh?  Here are a few up close pics so you can see the details....




And just for fun....a peak at it hanging on my front door.....


I like how it makes a BIG statement on the front door!!  You definitely won't miss this baby!!  It's a little over the top, but I like it....it screams..... MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL!!!  I mean we do live in Texas....so everythings gotta be bigger here....right....ha, ha!!

SO....now you've seen two of the four wreaths....and I promised that I would show you two today....

SO....here is wreath number three....which we labeled the "Modern Christmas" wreath.....

It was made by my sister....which is funny b/c I had to sort of beg to get her to craft with me....but then once she saw the first two wreaths....she got pretty excited about it all.....and with my "coaching" as she says.....she made this cutie.....



And here's an upclose look....


Super cute!!  And I was SO excited that she was able to make it all by herself!!  I love showing someone how to do something and then seeing them do it for themselves....too cool!!

Unfortunately, the sister refused to pose for a picture.....as she was mobbed by the paparazzi (me).....ha, ha!!  Here she is dodging her public.....


Love you sis!!  Don't kill me for this....k......

We were exhausted after all of our crafting.....so I took a pic of the clock just to show you how late it was....


Yep....that's right....2:15 AM!!!  Yes....we are totally nuts committed!!  Seriously....we were having fun....so the time just slipped away.....I tend to be a night owl anyway....so it was all good.....

Whew....ok....so that's a lot of wreaths.....and.....if you can believe it.....I still have one more to show you.....but it's totally different......

Are you guys making any wreaths this year?  I'd love to hear what you're up to and see pics if you have them.....

I guess I better run....just heard the timer on the stove go off......

Until next time....

XOXO-
Kristal

2 comments:

snscott said...

LOVE the wreaths...I made another one for Nick's mom tor Christmas. Ive gotten lots of compliments on it!!!

Kristal @ Engineering Life and Style said...

Summer-

Thanks girl! I'd love to see a pic of the wreath that you made :)

Kristal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...