Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Life Interrupted - My Washing Machine is Sick :(

Well....friends.....it's Wednesday.....

And what a Wednesday it's been.....

Last night I decided I needed to do some laundry....mainly because my little girl was totally out of clothes.....isn't it amazing how such a small person can dirty up such a large amount of clothes?  I never cease to be amazed......

Anyhow....no problem....like most folks these days....we are used to being able to do laundry whenever we need to....

BUT....unfortunately.......when I went to move the clothes from the washer to the dryer the washer was still full with soapy water......ummmmmm......NOT GOOD!!  But I just figured that it had gotten out of balance or something, so I just started it up again and walked away.....

Well.....a while later....I went back to check again....and same thing....washer stopped.....and still full of soapy water.....

SO....being me.....I just repeated the previous step again......you know....just to give it one more try....but no luck!!

So.....what do I do......I call the Hubs.....who seriously can fix anything.....to get his input.....

And this morning.....I found my washer looking like this.....



OH MY GOSH!!  What in the world happened in there???

Well.....I'm not sure.....but the Hubs has been watching YouTube videos like crazy and has this washer broken into a lot of pieces....many of them now on my breakfast table.....

But....as you can see.....no luck yet.....it's still broken....

SO....today I made a trek down to my sister's house to do some laundry.....

SO.....on the positive side......we got to spend some time with my Sis this afternoon and she even went to dinner with us :)

On the not so good side....all I got done today was laundry.....and when I got home I still had to deal with this.....


Yep.....that's all my clean laundry.....I didn't have any baskets to bring it home in.....so.....my Sis gave me a bunch of Target / Wal-Mart sacks to use.....ha!!  Lovely isn't it!! 

Oh well....at least my kid won't have to be the "stinky" kid tomorrow at Mother's Day Out.....she now has plenty of clean clothes!!

No worries really.....even with a broke washing machine.....life is good :)

I hope you all had a less eventful day.....

Until next time.....

XOXO-
Kristal

2 comments:

Chelsea @ two twenty one said...

Ugh, I'm so sorry. I've totally been there. Since moving into our house 2.5 years ago our washing machine broke and needed repair, and we had a bird commit suicide in our dryer. Hope your hubs can get it fixed soon!

Kristal @ Engineering Life and Style said...

Chelsea -
Thanks! Hopefully you got my email a while back....


It's still broken :(.


But instead of doing the responsible thing and working on it...we decided to work on our master bathroom makeover :) Ha, ha!


We'll probably be regretting that decision in a few days when none of us has any clean clothes....


Oh well....at least we haven't had the bad luck with a bird like you guys...how disturbing!! Crazy bird :)

Kristal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...