Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Master Bathroom Ideas....

Hello friends!!  I hope your week is off to a great start! 

This is a BUSY week for us....we have a lot going on at our church, we are working on our Master Bath Makeover, and we are frantically preparing for our daughters 2nd birthday party this coming Saturday.....whew.....I'm getting exhausted just talking about it all......LOL!!

BUT....life is good :)

SO......speaking of the Master Bath Makeover.....

We are getting into the fun stuff now....picking out all of the cool stuff!  I have to be honest though....it is a bit of a love / hate relationship for me.....it is fun picking stuff out, but it is also stressful.....in fact sometimes I think I get a bit paralyzed by being afraid that I won't pick out.....THE.....PERFECT.......THING.....and to be honest....it's kinda ridiculous.....but I am a bit of a perfectionist (on some things).....so I drive myself a little crazy sometimes......

Anyway.....since I'm SO determined to have the perfect thing.....I have to look at a lot of options.....

So......here's what I've been looking at for the tile in the bathroom....





I'm SO loving the glass tile right now!!  Sorry that the pics aren't better.....but it's the best I could do with the lighting, etc inside of Lowe's.....

And I've probably looked at about 50 others....ha....not really....but it seems like it!! 

AND then there are the light fixtures.....who knew it would be SO hard to find bathroom light fixtures....I figured it would be easy, but the selection is pretty limited......so here are a few of the ones that I'm considering....






Decisions....decisions.....

Can't wait to share with you guys what we are going with.....and we've already done some tiling....it was our first time to do any tile work....so I'll have a lot of stuff to share on that.....

But for now.....I guess I better run.

Until next time....

XOXO-
Kristal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Baccarat | New World of Play & Odds | Baccarat
Baccarat is a game in which players attempt to determine the outcome of a single hand. Players attempt to 1xbet determine which 바카라 hand is to be 바카라 won by

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...