Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Buffet Table for Dining Room

Hello friends!!  I hope your week is going well!!  We are having a good week here and really looking forward to the weekend :)

As most of you know our Master Bathroom project is/was consuming a LOT of our "spare" time....but we are SO close to the end of Phase 1 and 2.....so last weekend we headed out on a little shopping expedition.....to start looking for the accessories and decor to "finish" off the room.....

And....as usual.....when I'm looking to buy something.....I couldn't find.....ONE.....SINGLE.....THING that would work for the bathroom.....GAH!!

BUT....also.....as usual.....I found plenty of other totally non-bathroom related things that I LOVED!  Double GAH!!

AND....There was one thing that I COULD NOT pass up!!  SO....I got this dining room buffet table......


Ahhhh....I love it SO much!  The "quatrefoil" like pattern on the bottom of the buffet table is what totally sold me on it!!  If you remember.....I've already shown you my DIY quatrefoil art that I have in this room HERE....

AND what's even better.....I got it at a great sale price!  YAHOO!!  It was originally priced $399 (in my opinion way over priced) and I got it for $209!!  ROCK ON!!

Don't get me wrong....I don't really consider $209 a cheap price, but for this piece I thought it was a good deal!!  It came from Kirkland's, so it's not solid wood.....but for a buffet table that is really more for looks than anything else....it will work just fine :)

It wasn't a total impulse buy....I've actually been looking for a buffet table for this very spot for a year or so.....and I had thought about getting this one.....


And it is SO cute....but it is about three times the price of the one I bought....and the deal breaker....it's really too large for the space we have in our dining room.....

And I also thought about remaking one off of craigslist....but I've been stalking it looking for a while.....and just couldn't seem to find one that I liked for a price that I wanted to pay......

So anyway.....I'm so happy with the one that I got.....and the Hubs was with me and he didn't give me too much static about buying this when we were really supposed to be buying stuff for the bathroom.....thank you honey!!  Love you :)

So....just for fun.....here's another pic....


And here's an upclose look at the quatrefoil design on the buffet table....



Pretty cool!!

So....anyone else found any great deals lately?  Oh....please do share :)

Until next time....

XOXO-
Kristal

2 comments:

Cre8ive Motives said...

That is sooo beautiful! Great price,looks much more expensive. Mandy

It's Jenn! said...

What a steal! It's beautiful!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...